About

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Michelle & Cody: Split

SEASON: Bachelor in Paradise (Season 1)

STATUS: Split after 6 months

After about 6 months of dating, this unlikely couple has broken up. Michelle Money and Cody Sattler got together at the end of Bachelor in Paradise, and the relationship was never very convincing. After the Fantasy Suite, Michelle was VERY enthusiastic, but there wasn't enough there to sustain cheeky Michelle and muscle man Cody. Here's Michelle's statement from Facebook:

"After 6 months of dating, Cody and I have decided that we are going to move on from our relationship. I feel very blessed and fortunate to have shared such beautiful memories with such an incredible guy. Bachelor in Paradise was more then I could have imagined. Cody truly has blessed my life and the life of my daughter in more ways than he will ever know. His positive impact on Brielle is something I will forever be grateful for.
This decision has been a very difficult one to make, to say the least. Especially with all the amazing love and support we have felt from so many fans! I personally want to thank each of you for the encouragement you have given me as a single mom trying to make the right decisions for my daughter and myself.
I am so grateful I followed my heart and that it lead me to Cody. He has made me feel so loved and so appreciated. I only wish that it could have ended up the way we had hoped. I wish nothing but happiness and love for Cody! Brielle and I look forward to a life long friendship with him and will always love and support him in all he does. Thanks to everyone, again, for all the love and support!"

Here's Michelle's blog: http://michellemoney.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?